Admissions – Primary
Families interested in placing their children at Froebel Education Centre must fill in the application form at the office in order to register for the admission test.
The decision to admit the candidate will be based on the performance in the test, the previous school record and the interview.
The requirements for completing the admission process include:
- Completion of enrollment form.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate.
- School leaving certificate from the previous school.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Admission fee, security deposit and tuition fee.
Students are admitted into KG II from the Froebel Nursery & Kindergarten.
There are limited vacancies in the Primary and Junior Section.
For the Primary and Junior Section, inquiries can be made in the month of January.
For the Senior Section, inquiries can be made in February or March.
All admissions are subject to availability of seats.