Rules and Responsibilities
The school uniform creates a sense of equality and allegiance and helps promote the school identity.
KG II – Class III
- Girls: Blue and white checked smock and red tie.
- Boys: Blue and white checked shirt with the school name embroidered on the pocket, navy blue shorts in summer and trousers in winter.
- Shoes: White tennis shoes and white socks.
Class IV – VI
- Girls: Blue and white checked A-line dress with the school name embroidered on the pocket, white shalwar (optional)
- Boys: Blue and white checked shirt with the school name embroidered on the pocket, navy blue shorts in the summer and trousers in the winter.
- Shoes: Black leather lace up shoes with white socks; white tennis shoes (not joggers) on PE days.
Boys and girls hair should be clean, neat and well-groomed. Girls may only wear black, white, red and blue hair bands, ribbons or clips. Any extra accessories are discouraged.
Uniforms are available at the following outlets:
- New Rasheed Sons, Badar Commercial, Phase V Extension, Defence Housing Authority.
- Ghanisons, Sunset Boulevard.
The school is open five days a week, from Monday to Friday
The timings from Monday to Thursday are:
|KG II||8:10 am – 12:40 pm|
|FEC Primary (I – III)||8:10 am – 1:15 pm|
|FEC Junior (IV – VI)||8:10 am – 1:25 pm|
Friday timings are as follows:
|KG II||8:10 am – 11:50 am|
|FEC Primary (I – III)||8:10 am – 11:50 am|
|FEC Junior (IV – VI)||8:10 am – 12:00 noon|
Code of Conduct
It is important that our students accept responsibility and behave appropriately. Please talk to your child about the five golden rules.
- value yourself
- value and respect others
- exercise self-control
- use reason rather than violence
- take care of the school.
Pick up and drop routine
- The drop zones on Khayaban-e-Iqbal are on the left side of the lane (as indicated on the map)
- To avoid cars coming back towards the Junior School, U-turns all along Khayaban-e-Iqbal are not allowed.
- For siblings, please drop Senior School students first, then proceed to Junior School drop point.
- For general convenience, children should be ready with their school bags, for a quick drop off. Drivers and parents are requested to remain seated.
- Car pools are encouraged.
- Children should leave their home earlier rather than later, and be picked up promptly each day as delay causes undue stress.