Admissions – Senior
The registration for students seeking admission in the Senior School takes place in March and April, depending on the availability of seats. Admission is granted on the basis of merit, taking into account the student’s performance in the admission test, previous school record and the interview.
Parents interested in registering their children are required to visit the office to fulfil the following requirements:
- Completion of the admission form
- Submission of:
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- A copy of the academic record from the previous school
Enquiries for enrollment should be made January onwards by contacting the School Office.
The following formalities need to be completed once the student has qualified for admission:
- Filling of the enrollment form
- Payment of the admission, security and tuition fee
- Submission of a photocopy of the previous school’s leaving certificate